$23.95 – $32.95
Winfield Scott Hancock is undoubtedly one of the most recognizable and famed generals from the Army of the Potomac, not mention his just as famous goatee. This 2nd Corps Commander also gets some pretty memorable lines in the movie. His most famed line is actually one he is said to have uttered during Pickett’s Charge, "There are times when a Corps commander’s life does not count." After countless attempts from subordinates the general remains resolute. Maybe he should’ve listened since he leaves the fights with a saddle tack in his groin but that besides the point. This tee is perfect for any Hancock or 2nd Corps lovers!
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping