$23.95 – $26.95
JEB Stuart "Just Ridin’ Up North Gettin’ My Name in the Papers"
This is one of those designs where we are just having fun with the lines. This particular line comes towards the very beginning of the movie when James Longstreet’s asks his spy Harrison "What do you hear about JEB Stuart?" Part of Harrison’s reply is the snarky line "He’s ridin’ up north somewhere gettin’ his names in the papers and didn’t cause nothin’ but a little fuss"
Instead of Harrison on the design, we have Stuart being a little..flamboyant. (hence the 6 bit sunglasses meme we added for that extra measure.)
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping