$23.95 – $26.95
This #GetOutOfTheCar2021 Tour shirt features our logo for the June Tour of East Cavalry Field. This tour focused around the actions east of Gettysburg between General JEB Stuart and General Gregg on July 3rd. Though this part of the battlefield is not visited as much as the main battle sites, it is still worth the exploration and is even worthy of its own shirt!
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping