$24.95 – $30.95
This #GetOutOfTheCar2021 Tour shirt features our September Tour design for the Railroad Cut! Gettysburg’s Railroad Cut was a highlight spot during the first day’s action of the battle. Rebels of Joe Davis’ brigade, men from Mississippi and North Carolina, rushed into the cut believing it to be a safe haven and prime firing position to battle their Federal counterparts. They soon found, however, that their pre-made trench was to their disadvantage. Add in the valiant attack of the hard fighting 6th Wisconsin, the sharply dressed 14th Brooklyn, and the 95th New York and you have yourself one heck of a fight.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping