$24.95 – $30.95
This #GetOutOfTheCar2021 Tour shirt features our May Tour design! This tour explores the arrival, engagement, and subsequent retreat of General Alexander Schimmelfennig’s Brigade of the 11th Corps’ Third Division. Join us as we explore the commonly passed through and rarely explored western half of Howard Avenue and march the fields up to the foot of Oak Hill to the McLean Farm. These "Flying Dutchman" fought hard to clear their name but what went wrong. Who broke first? Who fought the hardest? Join us to find out!
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping