$24.95 – $30.95
This #GetOutOfTheCar2021 Tour shirt features our August Tour design! This Little Round Top features probably THE most visited place in Gettysburg National Military Park. The tour covered a lot of what was happening on LRT during its July 2nd fights other than what a certain Colonel of a certain Maine regiment did to hog the spotlight (we still love you Lawrence). Besides the historical aspect of the area, LRT also gives visitors another point of interest…the view. Make sure to add this postcard themed design to your ever growing Gettysburg related wardrobe!
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping