$23.95 – $30.95
1st Minnesota Infantry
There are many moments of glory on July 2, 1863 during the Battle of Gettysburg. From Chamberlain holding the Union left, Pap Greene holding the Union right, and every thing in-between (or in front if your’e Sickles) but, in the center is something special. That’s the glorious moment when 2nd Corps commander Winfield Scott Hancock ordered the 1st Minnesota Infantry to charge into the ranks of the oncoming rebel brigades in an attempt to delay the southerners and bring about enough time for the jumbled Union lines to reorganize. This charge gained the Midwesterners immortality at the cost of 85% casualties.
This shirt features our design based off the original monument concept the veterans themselves devised. Though not the one that went up on the battlefield, this concept should see the light of day for the honor gained by 1st Minnesota.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping